Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jose Reyes arrives in camp and sets the record straight regarding the Phillies

Thanx to Bart Hubbuch for shooting this video of Jose Reyes arrival into camp. Reyes is already sporting his Under Armor, on the day his endorsement deal was reported here.

Topics discussed:

  • Moving down in the batting order
  • How he learned about potential move
  • Teamwork
  • Relationship with Luis Castillo
  • Taking on a leadership role
In addition, check out Jose Reyes unload on the Phillies in Bart's post here.

Here's just a sample of what Reyes had to say - They teased Victorino by putting the words "J. Reyes?" on a picture of Victorino's celebration in his locker.

"I heard that," Reyes said of the Victorino incident. "I don't know why they say that, because I'm not the only one pimpin' when I hit a home run. A lot of people do that. People from Philadelphia, too. They stand for a couple of seconds at home plate [after a homer] and nobody say nothing. So like I said, I don't know why they're so focused on us. We just worry about us."




Reyes0218 from Bart Hubbuch on Vimeo.

0 comments: